ALL ROOMS AT SIR ADAM ARE EQUIPPED WITH…
- FREE WI-FI
- FLOOR-TO-CEILING-WINDOWS AND UNPARALLELED CITY VIEWS
- A CROSLEY RECORD PLAYER
- CURATED LOCAL ART
- A BLUETOOTH-ENABLED 42" TELEVISION
- THE SIR BEDDING COLLECTION + PILLOW MENU
- AN FINELY CURATED MINIBAR
- AN ILLY ESPRESSO MACHINE + TEA SETUP
- A PLUSH CALACATTA-TILED BATHROOM
- AN OVERSIZE RAIN SHOWER
- A HAIR DRYER
- SIR’S SIGNATURE BATHROBES + SLIPPERS
With a record player, an electric guitar and a Bluetooth-enabled flat-screen TV, you can do all the relaxing (or partying) you want. Boutique rooms feature Sir’s signature 300-thread-count cotton linens, 24-hour room service, an oversize rain shower, big fluffy pillows and a big fluffy pillow menu.
A little more space to breathe, read and dream than the Sir Boutique, with all the same luxuries: a record player, an electric guitar, a Bluetooth-enabled flat-screen TV, our signature 300-thread-count cotton linens, 24-hour room service, an oversize rain shower, big fluffy pillows and a big fluffy pillow menu.
- 90° CITY VIEWS
Sir Deluxe City View
Come for the art, music and 300-thread-count linens, and stay for the amazing view. The Sir Deluxe City View comes with all the luxuries of the Sir Deluxe, plus even more incredible city views. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a whole lot of daylight (and when it gets dark, a view of Amsterdam’s famous nightlife below).
- 90° RIVER AND HISTORIC CITY CENTER VIEWS
Sir Deluxe Corner
Take in amazing views of Amsterdam, even while you’re in the shower. Sir Deluxe Corner rooms feature glass rain showers, 180-degree views, floating window benches and an exceedingly comfortable king-size bed.
- 180° CITY VIEWS
- 24 SQUARE METERS
- A KING-SIZE BED
Spread out in the spacious Sir Suite. Strum the guitar or flip through a magazine in the suite’s very cozy lounge area, or draw yourself a hot bath and look out at the city through the bubbles. See Amsterdam—all of it—with free entrance to the Tower’s rooftop observation deck, or draw the shades and get into a good book on the luxe king-size bed.
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF THE RIVER AND HISTORIC CITY CENTER
- FREE ENTRANCE TO THE ROOFTOP
- A LOUNGE AREA
- A FREESTANDING BATH
- A KING-SIZE BED
- AN ACOUSTIC GIBSON GUITAR
Good to know
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Cancellation & Preypayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type.
- Children and extra bed
- Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Cots are subject to availability and depending on your accommodation type. Availability have to be checked prior to your reservation with the accommodation.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property. Breakfast is free of charge for children up until 2 years old (including) and children between 3 and 12 years old (including) receive a 50% discount. From 13 years on the breakfast price is equal to that of an adult..
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. If you would like to book more then 9 rooms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon check-in, we ask for a copy of your credit card. We won't charge you, but we do need to pre-authorize a deposit of €50.00 per room, per night to cover any charges made during your stay. Guests without a credit card will be asked to present a valid ID and to pay a cash deposit of €100.00 per room, per night to cover any extras. Of course, deposits will be refunded upon check-out if no charges were made.