Last updated on June 2022
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments. Our General Managers and our hotel teams are there to aid everyone in following these guidelines.
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, gym, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
- Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. We will provide you with daily stayover cleaning, if you would like to skip daily cleaning please use the 'Do Not Disturb' card.
- The minibar in your room is fully equipped with all your favorites upon arrival. We won’t enter your room to refill it automatically during your stay, but we are more than happy to deliver the items to your room when needed. Just dial 9 and let us know what we can bring you.
- If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Our tables are spaced according to social distancing regulation.
- Our restaurant team will be taking extra protective measures to ensure your safety based on local government regulations.
- We clean objects in the restaurant that we touch on a frequent basis. If you feel like you need an extra round of cleaning to feel more comfortable, please let us know.
We’re offering a pre-pay check-in procedure, where you pay by credit card. We’ll have your room key ready so you won’t need to waste any time checking in.
We recommend that you use our express check-out option so you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Here’s how:
- Inform our front desk at your earliest convenience if you’d like to opt into express check-out. A credit card is required for this option.
- The evening before your departure, we will send you a copy of your invoice so you can verify your bill.
- When you’re departing the hotel, drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby.
- After we’ve checked your minibar and other expenses, we will charge your credit card and send you the invoice via email.
Before You Travel
If you're planning to visit us soon, please click the link below to check the current travel advice and regulations from our local government. If you have any concerns about your travel plans, please do not hesitate to contact us.