Last updated on June 2022
- Our highest priority is to keep everyone safe. Our teams are trained to strictly follow health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organization and local governments. Our hotel manager and the entire hotel team are on site to ensure that these guidelines are followed.
- Face masks are optional in Berlin
- We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing our high traffic public spaces, including our front desk, elevators, entrance doors, handrails, public bathrooms, restaurant, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- We have hand sanitizer ready for you at our entrance and key spots around the hotel.
- Payments by credit card are preferred.
- We try to have as little of close contact with our guests as possible to keep everyone safe, and we ask you to do the same.
- If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please stay at home. If you are staying with us and experiencing symptoms, please stay in your room and call the front desk. We will send a doctor to you as soon as possible.
- Our rooms are extra thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each guest’s arrival. Once you’ve checked in, we won’t bother you. Rooms will only be serviced upon request by our trained staff. If you have any requests, please inform our front desk
- If you have any questions about your room, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We recommend that you use our express check-out option so you can make your departure a quick and easy one. Here’s how:
- Inform our front desk at your earliest convenience if you’d like to opt into express check-out. A credit card is required for this option.
- The evening before your departure, we will send you a copy of your invoice so you can verify your bill.
- When you’re departing the hotel, drop off your room key in the designated box in the lobby.
Before You Travel
If you are currently planning your stay with us, please check the existing travel regulations of the local government.