Sir Victor and Sir Joan are members of Sir Hotels, a European lifestyle boutique brand for modern aristocrats, developed by Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC). EHPC is an independent hotel management company routed and based in Amsterdam. EHPC manages a collection of individually designed hotels in Europe and creates lifestyle hotel concepts and brands including Sir Hotels and Max Brown Hotels.
You are the enthusiastic and independent fresh talent we are looking for. You are proactive, precise, helpful and on top of that a fun person to work with. The hospitality and travel industry is your passion and you love to follow and discover new trends within the industry
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
To coordinate the Purchasing and Store Department with sourcing, and expedite required Goods or Services for the Hotel and the Restaurants using best practice. To effectively administer & control of ordering, receiving, storing distribution of dry goods, beverages and all stock items.
A proactive person, who wants work in a team, who is empathetic to the needs of others, who knows to communicate well and be patient
- To be able to communicate in English and Spanish in a fluent level both verbally and orally .
- Check delivery notes and compare with items and quantities requested
- Periodically check quantities of the stock of each product to maintain correct levels of stockage.
- Book supplier invoices in the bookkeeping system after verification of the GL account and area to which it belongs.
- Search within Ibiza market suppliers and update the list of suppliers.
- Know - how to communicate with suppliers and negociate with them.
- Request payments or rectifications of invoice in case it is necessary.
- The purchasing area must lead inventories.
- To lead a storekeeper; this person will be in charge of receiving the products, checking, and taking the products to the hotel from the storage.
- When the storekeeper is not in the storage, the purchasing coordinator is responsible for receiving and verifying the products.
- To keep the Main Store tidy and clean.
- Being responsible for the security and H&S in Main Store.
- To deal with the delivery notes from the Operational Departments.
- To assist with any back –logged administration task from Goods Receiving and Main Stores.
- To control the proper goods rotation in Main Store, in line with the Company standards.
- To check any transfers, goods movements between all stores within the Departments.
- To report any critical discrepancies to the Accounting Manager.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES: (These responsibilities are mandatory to all positions)
- To attend all internal or external training sessions as required.
- To act wholeheartedly in the interests of the Company at all times & not to perform, arrange or carry out any work or activity which could be considered to be in competition with or affect in any way the company interests or be detrimental or damaging to it’s public image.
- To ensure maximum efficiency, employees are engaged on the basis that they must be prepared to undertake reasonable duties other than those for which they have been specifically engaged