What to expect
You work closely with the hotel Manager and other department heads. You analyze the status quo and contribute to the continuous improvement of the standard processes in service and Quality of housekeeping. You get creative, organize your team, motivate it to peak performance and make housekeeping a complete success. In addition, you are responsible for the care and training of the housekeeping team. You take responsibility for the immaculate condition of the hotel rooms as well as the public areas for our sir guests.
- You work with great conviction and you enjoy working in a team to achieve common goals.
- You are passionate about your job and it is reflected in the quality of your work and style.
- You inspire others with your energy and your hands-on mentality.
- You love to learn new things. Guest satisfaction is particularly important to you.
- You know how to make our guests part of our community.
- You have excellent communication skills in German & English.
Contact HR: email@example.com
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Grant for the HVV Profiticket
- Holiday Pay
- Corporate Benefit Website
- Discounted Fitness Memberships
- Staff Catering
- Free and dry-cleaned uniform
- Attractive employee rates within the hotel group Europe Hotels Private Collection as well as the hotel association Design Hotels ™