Sir Nikolai is looking for his Hotel Manager!
You will be responsible for monitoring the planning and budgeting. You will take charge of the recruitment of the key positions. You will make sure that the Hotel runs efficiently, in line with the laws and the SIR brand standards and values to maximize and exceed guests’ satisfaction by providing the best personalized boutique-style service possible. You will live, communicate and monitor the SIR values at all times. You are the brand ambassador and example to the hotel staff. You will manage and supervise the employees to maximize their performances, profitability and continued development of customer service and quality standards. As Hotel Manager you will be expected to take leadership, to be commercially focused and be capable to translate strategies into operational plans, budgets and goals. Furthermore you have the ability to develop, implement and maintain good relationships with the local community of Hamburg.
You will report to the Regional Operations Manager (ROM) of Germany.
Competences & skills
- Experience in managing a (lifestyle boutique) hotel
- Bachelor degree in business/hospitality related management as well as previous management skills in the hospitality industry
- Track record of success as a General Manager, Hotel Operations Manager or a comparable position
- Inspirational leader with the ability to motivate and train the employees, ensuring a culture of service excellence
- Highly visible, proactive and personally involved in the operations
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Grant for the HVV Profiticket
- Holiday Pay
- Corporate Benefit Website
- Discounted Fitness Memberships
- Staff Catering
- Free and dry cleaned uniform
- Attractive employee rates within the hotel group Europe Hotels Private Collection as well as the hotel association Design Hotels ™
- SIR Hotels offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs and employee discounts. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Contact the HR Department: +49 (0)30 2178 2637